Prepare your mouth for tooth restorations with laser dentistry. Laser dentistry has been in use for active dental procedures for over two decades and still remains in service to be used for more treatments every year. Lasers have not yet been permitted by the FDA, but it has been proven to be highly effective with a multitude of dental procedures. For a list of astounding services that lasers can provide assistance for, see the list below:
– Lasers can clean areas away in preparation of dental treatments like root canal therapy.
– Laser dentistry is effective for non-invasive procedures such as canker sore and lesion removal.
– Lasers are useful for tissue removal for oral cancer biopsies.
– Professional teeth whiteners often use gels that must be activated or accelerated by a light source, such as lasers.
– Lasers can aid in cavity treatment. Lasers can prepare the area for a dental filling to be placed.
Laser dentistry is another tool that you can use in your oral health repertoire. For any additional questions or concerns, we are here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Valerie Foster and our team at our dentist office in Aloha, Oregon, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 503.649.7011. We look forward to having you as our guest soon.